We believe that some of the best ideas begin amongst family and friends. Over the past two years we have opened up our doors with over 100 events, workshops, programs and more. We have learned a lot about the needs of our community which is why we’re excited to announce FELLOWSHIP, a rolling project incubator. During this program, we will offer a limited number all-access memberships to dream, plan & build events, workshops, health & wellness programs, lectures & seminars and more at a sliding scale fee. Reunion has supported the growth of businesses and projects including: Threewalls, Black Girl and Om, Open TV, Trap Yoga Party, AMFM’s Jazz Series, Slo ‘Mo Party and Dyke Bar Chi.
The Fellowship Incubator Includes:
- 24-hour access w/ key-holder privileges
- 2-3 meetings/workshops/classes/gatherings/events per month
- limited storage
- dedicated desk
- reunion resources: sponsorship acquisition, community support, marketing tools and more.
- access to month events
- production space for filming/photoshoots
- rehearsal space for theatre or dance
**non-profit/sliding scale rates and select trades available. Please reach out to email@example.com or Elijah McKinnon at 209-342-7731 for more details.